The province of Ontario offers thousands of dollars in rebates for energy-efficient home renovations and upgrades. Rebates offered by Green Ontario Fund which is part of the province’s Climate Change Action Plan. The goal is motivating the homeowners to hire the renovation services offered by companies such as WALLZCORP, since the older the house, the more the greenhouse gas emissions. In Ontario only, buildings generate 25% of greenhouse gas pollution. Hence, the benefits of upgrading your house are not only saving the money that leaks and fighting climate change but also taking advantage of such rebates and fundings.
At WALLZCORP, we provide reliable and cost-efficient green building solutions for homeowners in Toronto & GTA. Our professional trades will make houses comfortable and energy-efficient with the least possible inconvenience to the homeowners. Our trades are trained on the latest product information and installation methods and by the virtue of such expertise, we are able to assess our client’s needs, find problem areas, and propose an improvement plan for your house so that you can protect yourself against ever-rising energy costs.
Homeowners who live in a detached house, townhouse, condominium, or an apartment can make environmentally-friendly choices for their home improvements. This can range from installation of a new roof and be changing an old siding, to installation of high-performance windows and electric vehicle charging stations. By doing so, you will be able to not only save money and fight climate change but also take advantage of steep rebates offered by Green Ontario Fund and increase your home’s resale value.
Green Ontario Fund Rebates
Some of the most notable rebates of Green Ontario Fund are presented below. WALLZCORP works with variety of contractors participating in Green Ontario Fund program and can help you with taking advantage of these fundings.
- Up to $5,000 to replace high-performance windows that meet specific requirements. These windows are designed to reduce energy loss and will help you save on energy costs.
- Up to $7,200 off new insulation, and a $100 rebate for air sealing. By upgrading the insulation of your attic, basement and exterior walls one can reduce energy costs. Air sealing can be also performed to close the tiny cracks.
- Up to $20,000 for Energy Star (ENERGY STAR®)-certified ground source heat pumps, or up to $4,500 to repair existing heat pumps. This can reduce the heating costs by up to 50%. Home Geothermal uses the underground temperature of the earth to warm your home in an eco-friendly manner.
- Up to $5,800 off Energy Star (ENERGY STAR® )-certified air source heat pumps. Air source heat pumps use heat exchangers to draw heat from the outside air to indoors. In the summer this cycle is reversed to keep you cool. You can also use rebates to save up to $850 with furnace and air conditioning system upgrades.
- Up to $100 smart thermostat rebate. Using this kind of thermostats you can set maintenance alerts. Thanks to Wi-Fi technology, you can control your thermostat from anywhere.
- Ontario is supporting electric vehicles and offers up to $1,000 to help you purchase and install level-2 charging stations. 50% of the purchase cost, up to $500 and 50% of the installation cost, up to $500 is covered under this rebate
As building energy-efficiency is improved by taking the aforementioned measures, the house might become airtight and poorly ventilated. HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation) systems, in installation of which WALLZCORP has successful experience in the past projects, provides ventilation without the loss of heat or humidity and provides a well‐engineered, affordable and effective ventilation solution for houses.
Green Solutions for Businesses
If your business exceeds the province’s cap on greenhouse gas emission, you might end up facing harsh consequences such as buying allowances from the market or companies that have kept their emissions under control. That being said, fundings are available for businesses running the projects with the goal of reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) pollution in their facilities or the production line. Technologies that reduce GHG pollution through more sustainable approaches and involve innovative uses of carbon dioxide or try to reduce carbon emissions (Near Zero) can benefit from fundings up to $20M. If you own a business and have a question on how you can save on your renovation and take advantage of these fundings, call WALLZCORP at 1-416-640-2411. We will let you know what should you do first to save the most or reduce the most GHGs.
Our company takes pride in our commitment to costumer-satisfaction and expert workforce. We recognize how different we are from other companies, and aim to bring together our unique design vision and creative environmental-friendly renovation approaches. Working hand-in-hand with our customers from the beginning of a project, we offer a highly-personalized process and effective Green Building solutions for residential and commercial structures. We aim to guarantee complete customer satisfaction with every aspect of our work by bringing together a wealth of experience, excellent drive and continuous advances in the way we work. Don’t take our word for it, see for yourself how much we can offer you.
For a free consultation please contact us at: (416) 640-2411 or at email@example.com. For more information about our company, participating sub-contractors in Green Ontario Fund program and our vision or services please send us a request form. We look forward to hearing from you!